|Learn more about our Application Development|
|Learn about our Mobile Apps|
Canadian Health & Lifestyle Magazine
Canadian Health & Lifestyle (CHLM) is a print and online magazine with a goal to educate Canadians with the latest information and innovations in personal wellness. CHLM is published four times a year with a total distribution of 1,600,000 nationally.
CHLM desired an updated website with a fresh design that would support their current and future business goals and advance their digital media, online marketing and promotional activities.
Being an online magazine, CHLM required the ability to frequently refresh editorial content, upload promotions, design page layouts and add images and artwork in various sizes without having to contact an agency to update the site. The site also had to support online subscriptions and manage online advertising. It was also important that the marketing team be able to track each page and site element to analyze trends and gain valuable insight into the preferences, usage and interest areas of their site visitors.
The new CHLM site was redesigned using Slingshot, GryphTech’s advanced Content Management System. The solution allows CHLM employees to quickly and easily modify content, add new features and articles as well as upload new images and promotions.
- Forward articles and content to a friend or colleague as well as add it to a list of favourites
- Keep a record of consumer’s recently viewed content and allow them to print articles and pages
- Track complete site performance via sophisticated web analytics and statistics
- Manage onsite banner advertising performance and generated revenue
- Create customer surveys and contest applications
- Process and manage online magazine subscriptions via a fully secure e-commerce solution