Careers - .NET Software Team Lead
GryphTech is an international software development company that specializes in building international solutions using Internet and Internet related technologies.
GryphTech is looking to hire a permanent, full-time Software Team Lead with a minimum of 5 years of experience with .NET programming in C# and 2 years experience leading a software development team.
Candidates should have strong application development experience and broad exposure to web application technologies (ASP.NET). In addition, academic exposure to object oriented technologies is required and practical experience implementing object oriented systems would be a benefit.
Candidates should excel in a self-directed environment and be able to demonstrate strong problem solving skills. The ability to isolate issues with strong debugging skills is highly valued.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate an understanding of enterprise project issues, knowledge of multi-tier architectures and be able to communicate principles of sound architecture and design. As well, success in leading teams of developers through the entire software development life cycle is a key requirement.
Must Have Skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Application Development
- Object Oriented Concepts
- .Net Framework Concepts
- Advanced GUI/HTML techniques
- Multi-Tier Architecture
- Project Life Cycle
- Problem Solving
- Debugging Techniques
- Development Best Practices
- Proven Time Management and Task Management Skills
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Strong sense of accountability
- Ability to plan software projects / resource management / timelines
- Ability to manage teams – provide technical leadership
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Possess good organizational skills
- Ability to anticipate potential problems, determine and implement solutions
- C# and/or VB.NET (including ADO.Net)
- SQL Server (TSQL)
- Microsoft Visual Source Safe, TFS
- Additional Skills (Nice to have)
- Enterprise Application Development
- Mobile Application Development
- WCF, Silverlight
- Documentation/Technical Writing
- Microsoft Certification
GryphTech provides competitive salaries, a comprehensive benefits package and Group RRSP options. Please provide your salary expectations and availability in your cover letter.
Candidates without the minimum of 5 years of .NET experience and 2 years of relevant team lead experience will not be considered.
Please send a current copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org (and please include your salary expectations)
About GryphTech Inc.
GryphTech Inc. was founded in 1997 as a software development and Internet hosting company. Our focus is on innovative solutions that take advantage of the Internet and Internet related technologies. We create browser based, database driven business solutions and create and host innovative Web sites.