Customer Support Developer
We have an exciting opportunity for a full time permanent Technical Support Specialist/Developer.
GryphTech and Phoenix Software is looking for a customer-service focused, and results-oriented team player to join our team! This exciting role provides customer service support by debugging, resolving and testing and providing clear and efficient results to our clients.
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to work hands-on with a wide range of technologies within a great team environment. Tasks range from simple password resets to more complex issues where you will utilize your excellent technical and customer service and problem-solving skills to provide the best possible solution.
Roles & Responsibilities
- High level of critical and logical thinking, analysis, and/or reasoning to identify underlying principles, reasons, or facts
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills and is able to conduct live client chat and calls when required
- Excellent active listening skills to understand and resolve customer issues
- Have a strong understanding of technology and the ability to learn quickly
- Computer literate and familiar with Microsoft Office/Google Suite, desktop applications, database software, and spreadsheets
- Ability to research, gather information, and create solutions
- Dependable with proficient attention to detail
- Ability to effectively communicate in English, both written and verbally
- Skilled multi tasker, including the ability to be flexible and adapt to changes quickly
- Demonstrate high level of proactivity and strong ownership
- Communicate effectively both inside and outside the team to achieve results and build strong relationships.
- Develop a good understanding of the company’s products and customer’s needs
Qualifications and Skills:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills – ability to establish strong relationship with cross-functional teams and our business partners
- Ability to manage ambiguity, uncertainty and changing priorities
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong team collaboration skills
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
Required work related experience:
- 3-5 years of experience in AngularJS, and Angular
- 3-5 years of experience in Entity Framework, SQL Server
- 3-5 years of experience with Bootstrap / CSS design
- 3-5 years of experience in Asp.NET MVC and WebForms
- 3-5 years of solid hands-on .Net Framework, C#, Code Test, document, configure and debug solutions in .Net Framework in Visual Studio environment.
- Solid understanding of SDLC
- Readiness and motivation to address and resolve highly complex and multifaceted development-related issues, often independently.
- Commitment to and belief in the quality of your deliverable’s
Nice to have skills that would set you apart from other contenders:
- Web based development experience
- Experience in the Real Estate Technology industry
- Experience with Software-as-a-Service solutions
- Experience with SEO and Lead Generation Techniques
- Microsoft Certifications
- Experience troubleshooting basic and routine customer issues that are technical in nature
- Real Estate or Financial related development
Benefits & Perks:
- Casual dress
- Health and Dental plan and Company matched RRSP plan
- Additional days off provided during summer
- Breakfast is served in the office every Friday!
- Modern and open work space with a great lunch room and lots of natural light
- Social Committee to plan fantastic office & corporate events, team outings, Summer BBQ lunches etc.
- In office game areas and free parking
- Comprehensive benefits package and Group RRSP options
The position will start training in a work from home environment and if/when the impact of COVID-19 decreases, and companies can resume to their normal business, the position will move to our main office located in Mississauga Ontario.
About GryphTech Inc.
At GryphTech, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and clients feel valued, respected and supported as such we are committed to providing accommodations. If you require an accommodation at any stage of the application process and wish to learn more about our accommodation policies, contact us.
Please send a current copy of your resume to [email protected] (and please include your salary expectation)