Full Stack Developer
GryphTech has exciting opportunity for a full time permanent Full Stack Developer.
Founded in 1997 GryphTech is a growing internationally focused SaaS development company providing solutions that exponentially grow our clients businesses. Our clients are located in Canada, the United States, Europe, South America, and Asia.
Through a unique combination of application development, innovative design and domain expertise, GryphTech offers a full suite of IT services including packaged technology solutions, custom software development, mobile applications, and hosting and site design.
GryphTech has proven multilingual, multi-site and multicurrency Real Estate, Retail and Mobile solutions that support 35 languages in 70 countries around the globe.
As a motivated team player, you will help to bring a higher level of standards to fulfill GryphTech long-term software product roadmap. You will be playing a key role in the coding, testing and maintenance of our multi-tenant cloud based applications that focus on the real estate industry.
What is a Full Stack Developer?
A full stack developer is a web developer or engineer who works with both the front and back ends of a website or application—meaning they can tackle projects that involve databases, building user-facing websites, or even work with clients during the planning phase of projects. Is this you?
Roles & Responsibilities
- Design and develop web applications
- Aim for best practice, defect-free programming, create and maintain quality code, provide support during testing cycles and post-production deployment, engage in peer code reviews.
- Identify UX/UI issues and maintain processes that address and resolve them, and be sure to communicate/alert stakeholders as needed.
- Configure and develop custom components with technology partners (analysts, developers, designers etc.) to meet requirements and goals
- Complete unit and integration testing per standards and design specs
- Demonstrate high level of proactivity and strong ownership
- Communicate effectively both inside and outside the team to achieve results and build strong relationships.
- Provide reliable and quality design to a variety of problems and requirements using sound problem solving techniques.
- Design implementation testing and maintenance of UI code base
- Develop and write code in .Net or other web frame works, following teams coding standards and development processes.
- Develop a good understanding of the company’s products and customer’s need
Qualifications and Skills:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills – ability to establish strong relationship with cross-functional teams and our business partners
- Ability to manage ambiguity, uncertainty and changing priorities
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong team collaboration skills
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
Required work related experience:
- 3-5 years of experience in AngularJS, and Angular
- 3-5 years of experience in Entity Framework, SQL Server
- 3-5 years of experience with Bootstrap / CSS design
- 3-5 years of experience in Asp.NET MVC and WebForms
- 3-5 years of solid hands-on .Net Framework, C#, Code Test, document, configure and debug solutions in .Net Framework in Visual Studio environment.
- Solid understanding of SDLC
- Readiness and motivation to address and resolve highly complex and multifaceted development-related issues, often independently.
- Commitment to and belief in the quality of your deliverable’s
Nice to have skills that would set you apart from other contenders:
- Experience in the Real Estate Technology industry
- Experience with Software-as-a-Service solutions
- Experience with SEO and Lead Generation Techniques
Benefits & Perks:
- Company matched RRSP plan
- Health and Dental plan
- Flexible work hours
- Casual dress every day
- Company sponsored gym membership (50%)
- Additional days off provided during summer
- Breakfast Fridays: free breakfast included every Friday!
- Modern and open workspace with a great lunch room and lots of natural light
- PS4 and Foosball Tournaments
- Free coffee and tea
- Social Committee to plan super fun corporate events
- Company-sponsored events: bowling, lunches, etc.
- Competitive salary
About GryphTech Inc.
At GryphTech, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and clients feel valued, respected and supported as such we are committed to providing accommodations. If you require an accommodation at any stage of the application process and wish to learn more about our accommodation policies, contact us.
Please send a current copy of your resume to email@example.com (and please include your salary expectation)