Intermediate .Net Developer
We have an exciting opportunity for a full time permanent Intermediate .Net Developer. You will be playing a key role in the design, installation, testing and maintenance of our various software systems. The ideal candidate will demonstrate understanding of enterprise project issues, knowledge of multi-tier architecture and be able to communicate principles of sound architecture and design. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to work hands-on with a wide range of technologies within a great team environment.
Candidates should have the following skills:
- C# and/or VB.NET (including ADO.Net)
- SQL Server (TSQL)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- High level of critical and logical thinking, analysis, and/or reasoning to identify underlying principles, reasons, or facts
Nice to have skills that would set you apart from other contenders:
- Enterprise Application Development
- Design Patterns, WCF, Silverlight
- Microsoft Certification
Required work related experience:
- Strong application development experience that includes documentation/technical writing
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a technical software development role
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in requirements analysis, design, coding and unit testing of scalable, distributed, fault-tolerant applications in .Net environment
- Work experience in XML, Java, CSS, .COM, C/C++
- Bachelor’s degree or Diploma in Computer Science or equivalent job experience
Benefits & Perks:
- Flexible work hours
- Casual dress every day
- On site company sponsored gym membership (50%)
- Health and Dental plan
- Company matched RRSP plan
- Additional days off provided during summer
- Breakfast Fridays: free breakfast included every Friday!
- Modern and open workspace with a great lunch room and lots of natural light
- Free coffee and tea
- Social Committee to plan super fun corporate events
- Company-sponsored events: bowling, lunches, etc.
- Competitive salary
About GryphTech Inc.
Founded in 1997 GryphTech is a growing internationally focused SaaS development company providing solutions that exponentially grow our clients businesses. Our clients are located in Canada, the United States, Europe, South America, and Asia.
Through a unique combination of application development, innovative design and domain expertise, GryphTech offers a full suite of IT services including packaged technology solutions, custom software development, mobile applications, hosting and site design.
The company’s proven multilingual, multi-site and multicurrency Real Estate, Retail and Mobile solutions support 35 languages and have been deployed by over sixty customers in seventy countries around the globe.
At Gryphtech, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and clients feel valued, respected and supported as such we are committed to providing accommodations. If you require an accommodation at any stage of the application process and wish to learn more about our accommodation policies, contact us.
Please send a current copy of your resume to [email protected] (and please include your salary expectation)