Web UI/UX Designer
GryphTech has an exciting opportunity for a full-time permanent Web UI/UX Designer.
Founded in 1997 GryphTech is a growing internationally focused SaaS development company providing solutions that exponentially grow our clients businesses. Our clients are located in Canada, the United States, Europe, South America, and Asia.
Through a unique combination of application development, innovative design and domain expertise, GryphTech offers a full suite of IT services including packaged technology solutions, custom software development, mobile applications, and hosting and site design.
GryphTech has proven multilingual, multi-site and multicurrency Real Estate, Retail and Mobile solutions that support 35 languages in 70 countries around the globe.
We have an exciting new opportunity for a Web UI/UX Designer to work closely with Product and Development teams to deliver UI/UX friendly solutions. This role will be a key player in overseeing the UI/UX standards and evolution of the company’s multi-tenant cloud based applications. As a motivated team player you will help to bring a higher level of UI/UX standards to fulfill the company’s software product roadmap.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Design Photoshop and HTML front-end web application mockups using Figma and Invision
- Aim for best practice, create and maintain quality HTML and CSS code, provide support during testing cycles and post-production deployment, engage in peer code reviews.
- Identify UX/UI issues and maintain processes that address and resolve them, (and be sure to communicate/alert stakeholders as needed).
- Ensure applications have best practice common coding UI/UX standards
- Complete unit and integration testing per standards and design specs.
- Demonstrate high level of proactivity and strong ownership.
- Communicate effectively both inside and outside the team to achieve results and build strong relationships.
- Develop a good understanding of the company’s products and customer’s needs
Qualifications and Skills:
Candidates we are seeking should have the following skills:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills – ability to establish strong relationship with cross-functional teams
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong team collaboration skills
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
Required work related experience:
- 2-3 years of experience in HTML and CSS
- Solid understanding of Photoshop and Adobe related products
- Experience with .Net Framework
- Experience with MS Visual Studio
- Solid understanding of SDLC.
Nice to have skills that would set you apart from other contenders:
- Experience in the Real Estate Technology industry
- Experience with Software-as-a-Service solutions
- Experience with SEO and Lead Generation Techniques
- Flexible work hours
- Casual dress
- On site company sponsored gym membership (50% off)
- Health and Dental plan and Company matched RRSP plan
- Additional days off provided during summer
- Breakfast is served in the office every Friday!
- Modern and open work space with a great lunch room and lots of natural light
- Social Committee to plan fantastic office & corporate events, team outings, Summer BBQ lunches etc.
- In office game areas and free parking
About GryphTech Inc.
We are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and clients feel valued, respected and supported as such we are committed to providing accommodations. If you require an accommodation at any stage of the application process and wish to learn more about our accommodation policies, contact us.
Please send a current copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org (and please include your salary expectation)