Junior Marketing Assistant
Are you a natural storyteller? Are you passionate about technology? We are looking to add a Junior Marketing Coordinator to our growing international real estate technology company. In this role, you’ll help us share our story with the world; who we are, what we’re passionate about, and how we drive success for our clients. You’ll assist with all levels of communication and be responsible for the fulfillment of digital and traditional marketing initiatives and related deliverables. A positive attitude, exceptional communication and organizational skills, and an acute attention to detail are essential to this role. This is a fast-paced, responsive and collaborative environment, so a sense of “team” and “urgency” is a must.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Follow up with sales lead prospects and schedule product demonstrations
- Assist with product demonstrations to advertise our various products
- Follow up with prospects post-demo to generate product excitement
- Assist with other lead generation & marketing initiatives
- Create and present sales and marketing strategies for our various products
- Liase with businesses/brands/designers/investors to ensure alignment with corporate objectives.
- Participate in creative brainstorming, customer pitch development and advertising strategies
- Report on sales metrics and pipeline performance.
- Develop, maintain and strengthen industry and media partnerships
- Prepare periodic status reports as required>
- Attend promotional functions and events as required
- Assist in producing professional side decks.
- Development and distribution of marketing and promotional material
- Data entry and analysis
- Conduct and collate findings from market research
Professional Skills and Qualifications:
- Demonstrate knowledge/experience in advertising, marketing and promotional activities
- Strong negotiation, interpersonal & organizational skills
- Ability to build and maintain positive relationships
- Highly energetic with demonstrated exceptional organization and communication skills.
- Must be a strategic, creative and effective leader, possessing a high degree of professionalism
- Ability to work comfortably in a fast-paced environment
- Self-motivated, organized with strong commitment to meeting deadlines and superior attention to detail.
- Ability to network through professional Social Networking Platforms
- Demonstrate knowledge and experience with software application for Design and Marketing
Benefits & Perks:
- Flexible work hours
- Casual dress every day
- On site company sponsored gym membership (50%)
- Health and Dental plan
- Company matched RRSP plan
- Additional days off provided during summer
- Breakfast Fridays: free breakfast included every Friday!
- Modern and open workspace with a great lunch room and lots of natural light
- Free coffee and tea
- Social Committee to plan super fun corporate events
- Company-sponsored events: bowling, lunches, etc.
- Competitive salary
About GryphTech Inc.
Founded in 1997 GryphTech is a growing internationally focused SaaS development company providing solutions that exponentially grow our clients businesses. Our clients are located in Canada, the United States, Europe, South America, and Asia.
Through a unique combination of application development, innovative design and domain expertise, GryphTech offers a full suite of IT services including packaged technology solutions, custom software development, mobile applications, hosting and site design.
The company’s proven multilingual, multi-site and multicurrency Real Estate, Retail and Mobile solutions support 35 languages and have been deployed by over sixty customers in seventy countries around the globe.
At Gryphtech, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and clients feel valued, respected and supported as such we are committed to providing accommodations. If you require an accommodation at any stage of the application process and wish to learn more about our accommodation policies, contact us.
Please send a current copy of your resume to email@example.com (and please include your salary expectation)