Careers - Web Designer - HTML, CSS, Adobe CS4/5/6
A fantastic opportunity currently exists for a motivated Web Designer to make their mark working as part of talented and close-knit team.
In this extremely varied role you will develop and implement new website designs as well as content updates, create print materials, design mobile website and application interfaces and create demos and prototypes for both client and internal use.
This role calls for a real ‘all rounder’ and would suit a Web Designer with solid technical skills. It is essential you have proficient technical skills in HTML and CSS. You will also have demonstrated working knowledge of Search Engine Optimization and design applications such as Dreamweaver and Photoshop. Above all, you will be a real team player who will take initiative and proactively seek opportunities to drive the business forward.
About the Job
We are looking for a Web Designer to work on some of the most highly visible and visited online assets in the global real estate market, as well as print and mobile applications and mobile websites for both internal use and clients.
GryphTech is focused on building a world class User Experience, Design and Web / Mobile Development team that can work with us to realise an exciting Web and Mobile sites and applications for our international clients.
You will be:
- Working for a leading IT company with a global client base
- Be in a great working environment with amazing opportunity for career progression
As a talented web designer, you will work closely with software engineers and product developers to design and build best-of-breed web and mobile interfaces. You are a creative thinker who has an appreciation for visual design and user experience however you must have strong hand-coded HTML and CSS skills along with knowledge in modern web standards techniques, cross browser development, accessibility and search engine optimization.
- Develop detailed mockups and HTML based working prototypes to communicate and test design ideas
- Develop online user interfaces for client's website and mobile products
- Evangelise web design best practice within the organisation
- 1+ years commercial experience with Web Design (HTML, CSS)
- Demonstrated experience in designing and delivering cutting edge online products for large scale websites.
- Strong understanding of browser standards and compatibility best practice.
- An eye for simplicity and a focus on the customer.
- Excellent communication and time management skills.
- A portfolio / personal website to showcase your experience
- Experience with Adobe Flash
- Experience with . NET and Microsoft technologies
GryphTech provides competitive salaries, comprehensive benefits package and Group RRSP options. Please provide your salary expectations and availability in your cover letter.
Please send a current copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org (and please include your salary expectations)
About GryphTech Inc.
GryphTech Inc. was founded in 1997 as a software development and Internet hosting company. Our focus is on innovative solutions that take advantage of the Internet and Internet related technologies. We create browser based, database driven business solutions and create and host innovative and interesting Web sites.