Customer Support Developer
We have an exciting opportunity for a full time permanent Technical Support Specialist/Developer.
GryphTech and Phoenix Software is looking for a customer-service focused, and results-oriented team player to join our team! This exciting role provides customer service support by debugging, resolving and testing and providing clear and efficient results to our clients.
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to work hands-on with a wide range of technologies within a great team environment. Tasks range from simple password resets to more complex issues where you will utilize your excellent technical and customer service and problem-solving skills to provide the best possible solution.
Roles & Responsibilities
- High level of critical and logical thinking, analysis, and/or reasoning to identify underlying principles, reasons, or facts
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills and is able to conduct live client chat and calls when required
- Excellent active listening skills to understand and resolve customer issues
- Have a strong understanding of technology and the ability to learn quickly
- Computer literate and familiar with Microsoft Office/Google Suite, desktop applications, database software, and spreadsheets
- Ability to research, gather information, and create solutions
- Dependable with proficient attention to detail
- Ability to effectively communicate in English, both written and verbally
- Skilled multi tasker, including the ability to be flexible and adapt to changes quickly
- Demonstrate high level of proactivity and strong ownership
- Communicate effectively both inside and outside the team to achieve results and build strong relationships.
- Develop a good understanding of the company’s products and customer’s needs
Qualifications and Skills:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills – ability to establish strong relationship with cross-functional teams and our business partners
- Ability to manage ambiguity, uncertainty and changing priorities
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong team collaboration skills
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
Required work related experience:
- 3-5 years of experience in AngularJS, and Angular
- 3-5 years of experience in Entity Framework, SQL Server
- 3-5 years of experience with Bootstrap / CSS design
- 3-5 years of experience in Asp.NET MVC and WebForms
- 3-5 years of solid hands-on .Net Framework, C#, Code Test, document, configure and debug solutions in .Net Framework in Visual Studio environment.
- Solid understanding of SDLC
- Readiness and motivation to address and resolve highly complex and multifaceted development-related issues, often independently.
- Commitment to and belief in the quality of your deliverable’s
Nice to have skills that would set you apart from other contenders:
- Web based development experience
- Experience in the Real Estate Technology industry
- Experience with Software-as-a-Service solutions
- Experience with SEO and Lead Generation Techniques
- Microsoft Certifications
- Experience troubleshooting basic and routine customer issues that are technical in nature
- Real Estate or Financial related development
Benefits & Perks:
- Casual dress
- Health and Dental plan and Company matched RRSP plan
- Additional days off provided during summer
- Breakfast is served in the office every Friday!
- Modern and open work space with a great lunch room and lots of natural light
- Social Committee to plan fantastic office & corporate events, team outings, Summer BBQ lunches etc.
- In office game areas and free parking
- Comprehensive benefits package and Group RRSP options
The position will start training in a work from home environment and if/when the impact of COVID-19 decreases, and companies can resume to their normal business, the position will move to our main office located in Mississauga Ontario.