Software Project Manager
Are you a bright and imaginative seeking a smaller environment where you will impact the direction of the client organization and be a key contributor to the overall success of our growing business? We have an exciting opportunity for a full time permanent Software Project Manager with at least 3 years’ relevant experience to join our team and who will play a pivotal role managing key software implementation projects.
Roles & Responsibilities
Project Manager will manage the delivery of multiple software implementation projects ensuring customer satisfaction, timelines and budget commitments are met. This position will be involved in both smaller implementations and high-profile and challenging projects; with the responsibility to work closely with team members located in offices located across the globe to plan and resource projects; liaise closely with product owners to guide them through the implementation process and ensure work is delivered to the highest quality and within timelines and budget.
Required work related experience and proven skills:
- At least 3 years’ previous Software Project Management experience (web based applications preferred)
- Previous Software Project Management experience is essential and the completion of a relevant post-secondary education program and a PMP certification is preferred.
- Ability to work with or without well-defined processes, and to adapt your approach based on the unique characteristics of any given project
- Ability to oversee and report on project status, manage project team resources and assignments, ensure project milestones are met and up to standard
- Ability to control change and development project scope through accepted change management processes, impact assessment and documentation
- Ability to explain implications of changes to project scope and / or objectives to client and management to ensure changes are understood and approved
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Efficient organizational skills – you must be able to effectively prioritize your work and respond appropriately to changing situations
- Excellent attention to detail – ensuring that all loose ends are tied up
- Proven ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Created and communicate to all team members project plans, and changes to commitment
- High quality customer service skills
- Experience of business analysis and understanding customer requirements and processes
Benefits & Perks:
- Flexible work hours
- Casual dress every day
- On site company sponsored gym membership (50%)
- Health and Dental plan and Company matched RRSP plan
- Additional days off provided during summer
- Breakfast Fridays: free breakfast included every Friday!
- Modern and open workspace with a great lunch room and lots of natural light
- Free coffee and tea
- Social Committee to plan fantastic office & corporate events, team outings, Summer BBQ lunches etc
- Company-sponsored events: bowling, lunches, etc.
- Competitive salary
About GryphTech Inc.
Founded in 1997 GryphTech is a growing internationally focused SaaS development company providing solutions that exponentially grow our clients businesses. Our clients are located in Canada, the United States, Europe, South America, and Asia.
Through a unique combination of application development, innovative design and domain expertise, GryphTech offers a full suite of IT services including packaged technology solutions, custom software development, mobile applications, hosting and site design.
The company’s proven multilingual, multi-site and multicurrency Real Estate, Retail and Mobile solutions support 35 languages and have been deployed by over sixty customers in seventy countries around the globe.
At Gryphtech, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and clients feel valued, respected and supported as such we are committed to providing accommodations. If you require an accommodation at any stage of the application process and wish to learn more about our accommodation policies, contact us.
Please send a current copy of your resume to [email protected] (and please include your salary expectation)