Careers @ GryphTech
At GryphTech we are always looking for talented and motivated individuals to help us serve our international client base.
We are currently looking for the following:
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills to effectively build relationships and influence decisions
- Minimum 5+ years’ experience as a Product Owner or Business Analyst
- Product strategy & roadmap planning knowledge
- Fundamental understanding of software platforms, databases & web applications
- Must have prior experience with SaaS web based applications & sites (ideally in Real Estate)
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a web-focused software development role
- Confident participating in an agile environment on design, development, testing, and implementation of web solution components and modules
- Ability to work with multiple deadlines and multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Bring positive energy to the team and thrive on strong collaboration
- Experience with design and implementation of n-tier systems, reusable libraries and development frameworks.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or 3+ years of closely related field or equivalent work experience
- Excellent communication and facilitation skills.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Experience in web development stack
- Experience in designing and developing applications using OOP/OOD with including C#/.NET
- Experience and deep understanding of Web APIs in general.
- Version control tools and of developing web services (TFS).
- Working Experience (deployment / web apps / logic apps / storage / elastic search etc.) with Cloud Computing (AWS/Azure/Google Cloud)
- Ability to adapt and to solve problems proactively and creatively
Are you a natural storyteller? Are you passionate about technology? We are looking to add a Junior Marketing Coordinator to our growing international real estate technology company. In this role, you’ll help us share our story with the world; who we are, what we’re passionate about, and how we drive success for our clients. You’ll assist with all levels of communication and be responsible for the fulfillment of digital and traditional marketing initiatives and related deliverables. A positive attitude, exceptional communication and organizational skills, and an acute attention to detail are essential to this role. This is a fast-paced, responsive and collaborative environment, so a sense of “team” and “urgency” is a must.
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.