Careers @ GryphTech
At GryphTech we are always looking for talented and motivated individuals to help us serve our international client base.
We are currently looking for the following:
We have an exciting opportunity for a full time permanent Product Owner. Candidates should have the following skills:
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills to effectively build relationships and influence decisions
- Minimum 5+ years’ experience as a Product Owner or Business Analyst
- Product strategy & roadmap planning knowledge
- Fundamental understanding of software platforms, databases & web applications
- Must have prior experience with SaaS web based applications & sites (ideally in Real Estate)
Please apply to email@example.com including your resume and a letter to us with what experience you are looking for and we will gladly reach out to you!
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a web-focused software development role
- Confident participating in an agile environment on design, development, testing, and implementation of web solution components and modules
- Ability to work with multiple deadlines and multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Bring positive energy to the team and thrive on strong collaboration
- Experience with design and implementation of n-tier systems, reusable libraries and development frameworks.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or 3+ years of closely related field or equivalent work experience
- Excellent communication and facilitation skills.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Experience in web development stack
- Experience in designing and developing applications using OOP/OOD with including C#/.NET
- Experience and deep understanding of Web APIs in general.
- Version control tools and of developing web services (TFS).
- Working Experience (deployment / web apps / logic apps / storage / elastic search etc.) with Cloud Computing (AWS/Azure/Google Cloud)
- Ability to adapt and to solve problems proactively and creatively
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.