Careers @ GryphTech
At GryphTech we are always looking for talented and motivated individuals to help us serve our international client base.
We are currently looking for the following:
We have an exciting opportunity for a full time permanent .Net Developer. Candidates should have the following skills:
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a web-focused software development role
- Confident participating in an agile environment on design, development, testing, and implementation of web solution components and modules
- Ability to work with multiple deadlines and multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Bring positive energy to the team and thrive on strong collaboration
- Experience with design and implementation of n-tier systems, reusable libraries and development frameworks.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or 3+ years of closely related field or equivalent work experience
- Excellent communication and facilitation skills.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Experience in web development stack
- Experience in designing and developing applications using OOP/OOD with including C#/.NET
- Experience and deep understanding of Web APIs in general.
- Version control tools and of developing web services (TFS).
- Working Experience (deployment / web apps / logic apps / storage / elastic search etc.) with Cloud Computing (AWS/Azure/Google Cloud)
- Ability to adapt and to solve problems proactively and creatively
Job SummaryWe have an exciting new opportunity for a Full Stack Developer to work closely with Product and Design teams to deliver UI/UX friendly solutions. Reporting directly to the Development Manager, this role will be a key player in overseeing the UI/UX coding and testing of the company’s multi-tenant cloud based applications.As a motivated team player you will help to bring a higher level of UI/UX standards to fulfill GryphTech long-term software product roadmap.
Job SummaryWe have an exciting new opportunity for a Mobile Developer to work closely with Product and the rest of the Development team to deliver mobile solutions to augment the rest of our platform tools.Reporting directly to the Development Manager, this role will be a key player in overseeing the development and testing of the company’s mobile applications. As a motivated team player you will help to bring a higher level of mobile app standards to fulfill GryphTech long-term software product roadmap.
Please submit your resume to [email protected].